Our client seeks a key executive team member with demonstrated success managing software sales growth in the industrial B2B segment.
Reporting to the President, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing will manage a staff of 10+ in a company poised for dynamic growth based on an innovative product offering and a reputation of successful implementation in industrial manufacturing environments.
- Manage the growth of commercial products and services sales through regional managers to achieve objectives.
- Expand sales force size and specialization as necessary.
- Drive tactical and strategic objectives, working simultaneously with sales and marketing.
- Cultivate lasting customer relationships, maintain personal presence with strategic accounts as necessary, guiding the sales cycle to completion.
- Establish training programs for new employees.
- Participate in new and existing product development and future product roadmap decisions.
Qualified candidates should possess 10+ years of success managing the sale of technical products into the industrial B2B marketplace. BS degree required. Knowledge of machine control systems, IIOT, SAAS and cyber security would be beneficial.
This position offers a competitive salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity to shape and mold company strategy. For consideration, please click the "Apply Now" button above, upload your resume and fill out the brief application, which includes your contact info, ideal position, target location, and salary preferences. You can also also subscribe to our site to stay up to date on future opportunities.